Current Job Openings!!!
Customer Support Engineer:
- Update, compile, control and monitor the customer products BOM, drawing and specification.
- Assist Manager / Lead during the quotation stage by preparing the proposal and tender documents.
- Assist Manager / Leader to trigger production job launch.
- Monitor and update customer purchase order and delivery schedule.
- Assist Production HOD in process engineering planning (Job Traveller with Work Instruction) and costing estimation request.
- To organise and to prioritize the variety of job launching and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner.
- To generate and execute the job launching for new and repeat orders for materials positioning
- Coordinate with CNC Programming team on all NPI & FA fabrication.
- Make calculation for programs by running simulation or test.
- Proficient in the use of micrometers, calipers, dial indicators and other standard machine shop measuring devices.
- Create and adjust CAD files. Collaborates with Engineering regarding design enhancements for cost improvements.
- Associates degree in Machine Tool field is desirable in order to choose the appropriate tool that will be needed.
- Analyses and determines the most effective material size for production and recommends alternative materials to engineering when appropriate.
- Track quality trends and provide feedback on abnormal line fallout and work closely with Engineering, Production on process improvement.
- Interact and update customer for any special quality issue, evaluation or Failure Analysis.
- Attend regular meeting with customer and feedback action items to be followed up and timely respond of the Corrective Action Report to customer and closure of the actions.
- Interact and update customer for any special quality issue, evaluation or Failure Analysis
- Ensure non-conformance material or part timely disposed. Work closely with Supplier and internal on component / part quality issue, follow up on corrective action or improvement action.
- Track customer return and work with internal team to provide feedback or action plan to prevent re-occurrence.
- Provide support to QMS Team in performing the internal and external quality audit
- Track in-house quality performance and to align with established KPI.
- Take up any assignment or activities as and when assigned